Discover this private .63 acre lot with well maintained home located in Milton with easy access to the town of Milton and city of Lewes. Welcoming front porch enters into the family room and eat-in kitchen. Kitchen features stainless appliances, Corian counters, tile backsplash, tile floors, and under cabinet lighting. The kitchen leads out to the sunroom, back deck, and patio. Lots of room for outdoor entertaining overlooking a beautifully landscaped and fenced back yard. The original laundry room is off the kitchen and still has the laundry room hook ups but the new laundry room has been moved to the garage. The oversized garaged is insulated and has room for two cars, work benches, laundry, hot water heater, & more. In 1991 a large additional was added that is being used as a great room with full bathroom and large closet. This room has potential to be a large master suite or in-law suite. Pull down stairs to attic for more storage. A detached garage also adds to your storage. New roof in 2009 and new Trane heat pump in 2019. This home has been meticulously maintained and offers the flexibility of being able to keep your RV or boat in your driveway. Come and enjoy beach life without the restrictions of a strict HOA. Convenient to Delaware Bay, Atlantic Ocean, and area restaurants and attractions. Check out the video tour today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Gravity Septic System
2,100 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Florida Room
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Enclosed, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 178.00 x 155.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard. Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price