Property is totally remodeled and ready for the Holiday. In-town charm and access with this renovated luxury home. Gourmet kitchen and posh upgrades brings to life the many opportunities and possibilities you can find in a Cottage home. Recent upgrades are extensive including a walk-in closet that could easily be converted back to a 4th bedroom. Cute front Porch with three season vinyl curtains extends your outdoor dining season. Second floor features a Master Suite with radiant floor heating and a hotel-like Spa Shower with room for guests. All the hard work has been done so you don't have to. New Cedar impression siding is scheduled in the Fall and will be paid for in the negotiated price by the Seller. Rental estimates exceed $100K per season.
Single Family, Colonial, Villa
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public
Aluminum Siding, Block, Cedar Exterior
1,600 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Refrigerator, Microwave, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Screened, Storm Window, Vinyl Frame
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Aluminum, Cedar
- Patio, Porch, Enclosed, Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Out Building, Outside Shower. Corner.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price