Sellers are very motivated. Bring a reasonable offer. Nestled along a private lot with mature landscaping in desirable Rehoboth Beach Yacht and Country Club, this 5 bedroom home is waiting for you to enjoy and is priced to sell! Hardwood floors, freshly painted, new carpet, dedicated dining area, office/first floor bedroom, walk-in pantry, and open floor plan to accommodate family and friends. Vaulted ceilings with skylights accent a spacious living area with gas fireplace; an inviting screened porch opens to a large deck for entertaining. Oversized 2 car garage, outdoor shower, Rinnai hot water system, basement, and plenty of attic storage. Seller is ready to sell and can be easily toured on short notice! This is an estate sale; no warranties available. Inspections are for information purposes only.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP G
2,708 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Rehoboth Beach Yacht And Cc
Cable TV, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Butler Pantry, Country Kitchen
- Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air, Zone.
- Unfinished Basement, Space For Rooms, Workshop, Partial
- 1. Insert.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Recessed Lights, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Enclosed, Porch, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Rear, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outside Shower, Back Yard. Cleared, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price