Price reduction on this single floor home on cul de sac lot - over half acre of tree-lined privacy less than 2 miles to the beach and 1 mile to Rehoboth Avenue. An energy-efficient custom home with unique features that define it from other homes keeping the outdoor enthusiast in mind. Features include a separate dining room with kitchen pass-through, a master with two bathrooms & a wood burning fireplace that serves as the focal point of the cozy living area. Large rear screened-in porch with gas stove flanked by two decks. Hardwood floors throughout living areas, separate laundry room, shed with electric and plenty of storage, including extra deep garage with gas heater. Fenced-in vegetable & flower garden (Seller can convert to turf if Buyer requests) with raised beds, sink, drip irrigation & solar lights bordered by a rose garden. Designed to keep bedrooms on one side of the home while entertaining seamlessly in the large kitchen on the other. The outdoor shower has special lighting and endless hot water from booster heater under kitchen sink. Put this special home on your short list.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Tankless Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Other
2,545 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Other, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master Bathroom
- Formal, Dining Area
- Instant Hot Water, Stove, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Refrigerator, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wood, Other. Other, Space Heater, Stove.
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance
- 2. Stone, Heatilator, Wood-burning, Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Deck, Screened-in, Enclosed
- Lot Dimensions
- 40.95253.10 x 8.15 x 224>
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Outside Shower, Flood Lights, Grill - Outdoors, Landscaped, Trees. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Private, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS