A Rehoboth Beach end unit townhome being sold furnished. This former model three-story townhome includes an entry level bedroom with en suite and walk out patio. The second level features a spacious living room open to a completely updated kitchen and half bathroom. The second level also features a screened in porch with custom shades for extra privacy. The third level has two master bedrooms both equipped with en suites, and the master has a walk out porch. Other features include upgraded engineered tile, hardwood floors and plush carpet, ceiling fans in every room, recessed lighting throughout, crown molding and custom shades. Easily convert the garage with pergo floors and drywall into additional living space. The coastal furnishings and neutral pallet are sure to please. Located close to the community center and outdoor pool and only a short bike or car ride to the beach. The neighborhood is also located along the Breakwater Trail which connects downtown Lewes and Rehoboth Beach and has a private entrance to the trail. Don't miss out on an amazing home in a highly desired beach community.
Townhouse, Contemporary, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Aluminum Siding
1,980 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- Aluminum, Frame
- Screened-in, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Corner, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price