Extraordinary architecture defines this custom-built 4,400+ sq ft smart home in the Village of Kings Creek, a small enclave of luxury homes in vibrant hues with their own community swimming pool and located a short walk to grocery, shopping, restaurants and transportation and only a mile to downtown Rehoboth Beach. Freshly painted outside in dazzling blue and inside in contemporary grays and whites, the home has an abundance of natural light emphasizing the multiple arch design lines, dramatic windows, 8 foot doors, coffered ceilings and gleaming hardwood floors. Designed with entertainment in mind both indoors and out, the dream kitchen is equipped with high end stainless appliances, including a 5 burner Wolf convention and range with pot filler, Birdseye maple cabinetry with incredible storage, granite counter tops and new pendant lighting. The dining area has a statement chandelier, hospitality area with beverage fridge and additional sink, and leads to the large wrapped screened porch with ceiling fan and newly installed Wolf decking. The main floor has a bedroom with its own bath with accents and flooring in Brazilian Crystal Marble. The flex room with a corner fireplace and built-ins currently serves as an office. The third floor features a primary bedroom with built in storage and fireplace, walk-in closet with natural lighting, seating area and opens up to the balcony. The master bath is inspired by nautical blues and whites and features double vessel sinks, a Jacuzzi bathtub and walk-in shower. Another bedroom with ensuite bath with white tile and ebony accents and has sliders opening up to the balcony. The above-grade first floor features a large living area with gas fireplace, a bedroom that opens up to the tiled-covered deck and outside shower, another bedroom with walk-in closet, and a laundry room with brand new energy efficient washer and dryer and utility sink. Control 4 Smart home automation system manages thermostat, the LED recessed lighting, the four gas fireplaces, all LED televisions, security and sound throughout from anywhere. Convenience & energy efficiency features include two-car oversized garage with storage, multizoned HVACs and furnaces, two tankless water heaters, new central vac & private irrigation. HOA fee includes pool, all exterior landscaping, street lights and trash removal. Sold beautifully furnished with acceptable offer. Over $200K in recent improvements and it shows.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
Tankless Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public
Stick Built, Concrete, Hardi Plank, Mason
4,407 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Village At Kings Creek
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Range-Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Intercom System, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Forced Air, Zone.
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows
- 4. Gas Burning, Mantle, Marble.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Concrete, HardeePlank
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outside Shower, Landscaped. Landscaping, Zero Lot Line.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Common Grounds, Fencing
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price