McKinney's Grove is a new, luxury neighborhood featuring only 20 lots in a gorgeous, wooded community just minutes from from Delaware beaches, local shopping, state-of-the-art restaurants, Junction and Breakwater Trails and Cape Henlopen State Park. The Wilmington is captivating from top to bottom, built with superior craftsmanship, attention to detail and gorgeous included features. Starting at 2,486 square feet of living space, this beautiful home features 3 bedrooms and up to 3 bathrooms with endless opportunities to personalize the design to fit your families desires. Extend the living space, add an airy screened-in porch, or chose from many kitchen layouts to make this home all you could dream of and more! Step inside to find the grand foyer with 9' ceilings and glistening hardwood floors that flow into the open concept dining, kitchen and living space, with an optional, cozy fireplace. Off the family room is the luxurious master bedroom equipped with his and her walk in closets and an en suite bathroom with a dual vanity and standing shower. The second level features a spacious loft and two additional bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bathroom. Offering the best of coastal living, the Wilmington is nothing short of your dream beach home. Schedule your private tour to see all this property has to offer!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stick Built, Concrete, Vinyl Siding
2,486 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Air Filter, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Concrete
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price