East of Route 1 live life luxuriously in the exclusive and highly-coveted Governorâs community. This pristine three-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bath townhouse was designed with elegance and high functionality. Guests arriving at your home are greeted with gleaming hardwood flooring, soaring ceilings, and sunlight streaming in through copious windows throughout the modern open concept floor plan creating an elevated experience for all to enjoy. You are gently guided towards the heart of the home - the kitchen - lined with chic white cabinetry with soft-close drawers and doors, stainless steel appliances including a gas range, under cabinet lighting, quartz countertops, and pantry - a chefâs dream. Laughter will fill your home from the adjoining dining and living rooms where you can gather loved ones in beautiful surroundings and share stories and memories. Entertain outdoors in the sprawling surrounding oasis that includes lush landscaping surrounding your home on either the sunny patio space or screened-in porch. Read a book from the comfort of shade to escape the midday sun or use the space for dining al-fresco on warmer evenings. Find your peace within the walls of the primary suite - the perfect combination of privacy and elegance with a large walk-in closet, private balcony, and tray ceiling detailing. The impressive lavish ensuite provides the same high-end design with functionality with dual vanities, a linen closet, a tile shower with a bench seat, and separate water closet. Each remaining bedroom, including one with a private balcony, offers fine finishes and large closets. Home amenities also include a laundry room and one car garage. Additional features of note include six-inch exterior walls with R-23 blown-in insulation, advanced framing, a tankless Rinnai water heater, and access to natural gas. The best part of this property is gaining exclusive access to Governorâs community amenities! Head out to the upscale clubhouse with a private yoga studio, fitness facility, game room, lively bar, and a lounge area that is just waiting to be utilized by you for your next function. If youâre looking for more adventure or sunshine, grab your towel and make your way to the resort-style pool, complete with a lazy river, an island-style sunken cabana bar accessed by a bridge spanning the pool, and swim-up access at the bar. After a long day of playing or relaxing by the water, you can warm up around the fireplace or grilling area with friends, family, and neighbors. Other community amenities include direct access to the Junction and Breakwater trails, tennis courts, pickle-ball, playground, park area, and bike racks. Located East of Route 1, youâll be able to make a quick escape to Lewes Beach (roughly 2.5 miles away), Rehoboth Beach, Cape Henlopen State Park, Cape May Lewes Ferry, Downtown Lewes, and top rated restaurants and shops as you immerse yourself in this vibrant and exciting community!
Townhouse, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Hot Water Heater, Gas Water
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding, Concrete, Frame
2,037 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Other.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Air Filter, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame, Concrete
- Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting. Level.
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Picnic Area, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price