Beautifully appointed home on private lot, located in an amenity filled waterfront community in Lewes. This 4 Bedrooms, 3 bath home in Bay Pointe is the pride of ownership with every imaginable upgrade. Gleaming hardwood floors lead you through the foyer and open to the main living space where natural light fills the room. Gourmet kitchen with upgraded countertops, stainless steel appliances and cabinetry, as well as dining space and large island ensure that there is plenty of room for everyone. Living room has vaulted ceilings with stone face fireplace and wall mounted TV. Step outside into the custom sunroom which is perfect for entertaining and leads out to the tree-lined backyard and community space next door. First level has large master suite with an additional bedroom and bath. Upstairs has a large loft space, ideal for another TV area or lounge space, as well as another bedroom and full bath. Bay Pointe sits on Herring Creek with easy water access for kayaking and paddle-boarding from the pier, as well as clubhouse with a pool!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Private Water Service
Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning, Stone.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Deck, Enclosed, Porch, Screened-in
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 93.00 x 104.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights. Backs To Trees, Corner, Private.
- Community Amenities
- Fitness Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pier/Dock, Picnic Area, Water/Lake Privileges, Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)