WALK TO THE BEACH, and Fifers Market from this completely renovated home that is situated on a quiet cul de sac street, and just minutes from the action, dining, and beach fun of Rehoboth and Dewey Beaches! Enjoy an open floor plan with luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout, upgraded kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters & a large island/breakfast bar, inviting living room with brick wood-burning fireplace, huge master bedroom with walk-in closet & en-suite bath, 3 additional bedrooms, and a private backyard complete with rear deck, outside shower, storage shed & tasteful landscaping! The Seller has made extensive improvements since purchasing this property back in 2014 and is selling the home ~AS IS~ following a pre-listing home inspection that is available upon request. Perfect summer rental, beach getaway, or primary residence awaits you. Call today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,080 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Balcony, Deck, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 50 x 100 x 50 x 100
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Outside Shower, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price