Another huge price reduction on this simply stunning and rare-find property on almost an acre east of Route 1. Located on the end of a cul de sac with private direct access to the bike trail, this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with extra utility/dog shower and pole barn has been lovingly restored from the studs out with an addition designed by architect B. Jones. From the moment you step onto the large front porch with wood beams and violet door, you know this home is special. The large living space with laminate flooring and wood-burning fireplace opens up to the gourmet kitchen with deep blue cabinetry with bronze hardware, stainless apron sink, six burner range with griddle, large butlers pantry with open shelving and two points of entry, breakfast bar made with reclaimed antique barn wood and counters with sealed concrete. Sliders lead to three-season room with shiplap walls and vinyl retractable windows. The laundry room features a roll-in/walk-in tile shower designed with dog and beach washing in mind. Primary bedroom has 9 foot ceilings, distressed white oak Pergo flooring, and opens to rear covered porch. Natural lighting fills the attached full bath and its large white tiled shower, clawfoot soaking tub and toilet closet. The walk-in closet conveniently opens up to laundry room. Second ensuite bedroom has tiled stall shower, dual-flush toilet and built-in bluetooth speaker. Third bedroom and fourth bedrooms share hall bath with Calcutta marble floors and shower/tub. Oversized two car garage with storage area leads to mudroom with storage and benches. Exterior features include large circular driveway with rain garden, landscaping with mature trees, vegetable garden, large deck with outdoor speakers, plenty of open space for a pool, two outbuildings plus a new 30x30 pole barn with windows and roughed in for water and electric. No HOA means you can convert to additional living with county approval. Boat and RV storage allowed. Three miles on the bike trail to downtown Lewes and quick access to Route 1. *Make an appt today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
Block, Hardi Plank, Brick
2,387 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sand Dunes Village
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Mud Room, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Six Burner Range, Appliance Center
- Tile, Marble, Other
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Other. Heat Pump, Other.
- Insulated, Low-Emittance
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Roll-In Shower, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Monitor System, TV Entry System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Circular Driveway.
- Brick, HardeePlank
- Porch, Enclosed
- Metal, Pitched
- Lot View
- Other, Trees/Woods
- Lot Dimensions
- 197.00 x 193.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Landscaped, Trees. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price