If you want to pull up and just leave your car for your precious time at the beach, look no further than this sun-filled two bedroom oceanblock jewelbox in the heart of Rehoboth. This first floor condo with high ceilings and original hardwood floors has coastal colors, comes furnished and turnkey. Features include a front sun room with French doors that has been converted to a two bed sleeping area , a living area with comfortable seating, two spacious bedrooms, a renovated full bath & a kitchen in the rear that opens up to a three-season room with seating. The rear porch overlooks the overlooks the common area. The Cloisters is a 6 unit building that shows pride in ownership. Brand new showers, storage unit & utility closet in rear for owners, picnic and grill area and reserved parking. 2019 GRI - $17,339. Condo fee includes water, gas, trash, reserve funds, exterior maintenance and insurance. One parking spot per unit.
Condo, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
Other, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Sitting Room, Florida Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Laminate
- Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Enclosed, Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs - Open Common Area.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Picnic Area
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)