STUNNING STYLE MEETS THE HEART OF HISTORY - Historic curb appeal reveals metropolitan sophistication in this completely updated Colonial home in downtown Lewes. A romantic aesthetic is eclectic, vogue and architecturally appealing with dramatic features like 9-foot ceilings, stunning windows, dramatic staircase, columns, and hardwood floors throughout. Style-forward kitchen features subway tile back splash & breakfast bar open to the dining room. Relax in spacious bedrooms with soothing color palettes, private rear brick patio, and more! Walk to to downtown Lewes shopping, dining, hop on bike trails to the library, Lewes Beach, and Rehoboth Beach. Truly a must-see - and it's love at first sight! Detached cottage at 321 Market NOT included in listing price and can be bought for an additional $350,000 by the buyers of 15 Church.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Stick Built, Cedar Exterior
2,100 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Microwave, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Built-Ins, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outside Shower, Out Building, Landscaped. Landscaping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)