Super cute newer home on Sussex Street between Columbia and Henlopen Avenues. Plenty of room in this inverted floor plan with newly refinished floors, 3 Bedrooms, and 3.5 baths, fully finished basement and surprise Loft. Entertain friends and beach-company on the Pergola covered patio with Twinkle lights for moonlit toasting and laughter with friends. This home has been gently used as a second home and has great potential as a primary home or beach investment. Room for two cars in tandem and another blocking the drive. Small fenced yard for Fido with and an outside shower and storage shed. Low maintenance landscape and the tastefully appointed furniture is negotiable. Just a stroll to the Canal, Farmer's Market, Culinary delights, or Boardwalk. Park your car, unwind and exhale. You too can make 131 Felton in The Pines your next home, but act fast.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- 37.00 x 50.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Outside Shower.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)