Welcome to 127 Loganberry - a traditional ranch style home built with an open-concept layout and devoted patio space. White exterior with navy accents, the home has a detached single car garage and a shed with electricity for extra storage or projects. Easy care laminate flooring and freshly-painted soft gray walls will make decorating a breeze. The galley kitchen has white cabinetry, pale Corian countertops, stainless appliances and a kitchen sink overlooking the back yard. A room adjacent to the living/dining area can serve as a flex room (office/family/rec room) and has sliders leading to the large screened porch with ceiling fan. The 100 sf laundry room has cabinetry and a utility sink. One bedroom has a half bath with natural lighting and Bedroom 2 and 3 share the hall bath, which has a stall shower. The community of Breezewood has a low annual HOA fee that covers snow removal, street lights, 7 acres of common ground maintenance, road ownership, fencing along Old Landing Road & a tot lot. Quick access to shopping, restaurants and the new hospital/doctor center on 24 and approximately 3 miles to Rehoboth Beach. Make your appointment today to see this cutie.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public Wate
Block, Vinyl Siding
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave
- Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Heat Pump, Central.
- Double Pane
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Screened-in, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 98.00 x 103.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Landscaped. Cleared, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Fencing, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price