A very much-loved and much enjoyed second home in the bay block of Dewey Beach, just one and half blocks from the sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. Two full living levels and a fabulous Vinyl-Tech enclosed 3 season room that converts to a screen porch. You'll really enjoy the 3rd level bay view deck overlooking Rehoboth Bay. This home has it all for summer rental income or your own year'round living. Walk to the ocean, the bay and all the fun spots that Dewey Beach offers: restaurants, shopping or jump the shuttle into downtown Rehoboth Beach. Easy access to State Parks all the way to Indian River. Plenty of room to store your bicycles, your sunfish, your kayaks or canoes. Just how much fun do you want to have? Being sold furnished with some exclusions. Want to celebrate your Easter or Spring Break Here? Sure! Three bedrooms, 2 baths, loft, living room / dining / kitchen -- so roomy --so enjoyable.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
Frame, Vinyl Siding, Other Construction
1,600 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Loft
- Dining Area
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Microwave, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Surface Unit(S), Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Private, Stone Driveway, Underground Parking.
- Vinyl, Frame, Other
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 50.00 x 125.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outside Shower. Cleared.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price