Oceanblock Stunner. Never rented and occupied only part time, this exquisite 5 bedroom/5.5 bath custom-built South Rehoboth Beach home is located within 90 seconds to the Atlantic Ocean and boardwalk. The floor plan was designed to emphasize an open living space, so you can appreciate the timeless upgrades from every point of the great room/kitchen. Living room features coffered ceilings, fireplace with stone surround, built-in shelving, milled-on-site wideplank oak flooring throughout and large windows/sliding doors with transoms that lead to the front screened porch. Gourmet kitchen with an extra large island, commercial grade built-in appliances-including a Sub-Zero refrigerator and a like new Wolf Range, a wet bar with beverage fridge and faucet with instant hot, a dining area with large round table, all accented with Ann Sacks glass tiling and varying shades of white/gray and coastal blues. Hallway leads to laundry room with utility sink and storage, another screened in porch with two ceiling heaters for year round enjoyment and a first floor bedroom with double sink ensuite bath. Second floor leads to four other bedrooms, each with their own distinctively designed bathrooms. The primary bedroom has vaulted ceilings, its own thermostat, two closets -including a walk-in- and a private balcony. The bright primary bath has heated tile flooring, a luxury shower, soaking tub and water closet. Painted in deep blue with vaulted ceilings and shiplap walls, the third bedroom has two sets of custom-made bunk beds to comfortably sleep 5. Take in the natural light and soothing hues of the fourth & fifth bedrooms, each with their own baths. Full finished basement with luxury plank flooring and recessed lighting has several closets - one for the HVAC with Fresh Air Ventilation Control, one that holds the RTI Smart Home system & other controls, one for the sump pump with battery backup and a storage closet. Too many upgraded finishes to mention, but you will notice from the oversized solid wood doors to the cabinet hardware that this home has it all. Factor in that it comes beautifully furnished, closets outfitted, windows treated, outdoors landscaped and hardscaped with rear privacy fence and outdoor shower, youâve got yourself a Lucky 11 Oasis.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
5 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Hea
Frame, Cedar Exterior, Concrete
2,944 sq. ft
Other, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Instant Hot Water, Gas Range/Cooktop, Six Burner Range, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Poured
- Casement, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Wood Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Stone.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick Driveway.
- Cedar, Frame, Concrete
- Balcony, Enclosed, Screened-in, Porch
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 50.00 x 100.00
- Privacy Fence, Rear, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Outside Shower, Landscaped. Cleared, Landscaping.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price