Due to Covid concerns no showings until Feb 1, 2021, tenant in place until then. Location is key and this 2br / 2bath condo unit, on the first floor, is it. Walk / bike into downtown, the boardwalk and beach. Close to restaurants and shopping. This couple be your perfect beach getaway, full time home or rental when you are not using it. Henlopen Station is a highly sought after community tucked off Rehoboth Ave and walkable to downtown. The back deck overlooking mature trees and the community pool is a great, calm, space for morning coffee, an afternoon nap or happy hour with your guests. This is a must see and won't last long!
Condo, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)