The quintessential coastal cottage awaits at 10 Columbia Avenue. Only a short distance from the soft sand and crashing waves, this home is perfectly positioned on a double lot close to everything Rehoboth Beach has to offer. Shaded by beautiful mature trees, this cottage was built in the 1920s and has been lovingly maintained by the same family since the 1940s. The picket fencing, stunning magnolias and hydrangeas, and spacious wrap-around screened porch add to the homeâs personality. Original hardwood floors, a wood-burning fireplace with a white brick surround, and unique trims and moldings decorate the main house, which consists of 3 bedrooms and 3 recently updated baths. The home's expansive screened porches supply the most generous spaces for gatherings, entertaining, or simply relaxing. Just steps from the main house, you will find a private guest house with 1 bedroom, Â½ bath, outside shower, and full laundry. With a separate storage shed, several storage nooks, a partial basement, and floored attic, this property offers room to grow. The possibilities are endless at 10 Columbia Avenue. Excellent ocean block opportunity!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cottage, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
1,800 sq. ft
- Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Washer, Trash Compactor
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Partial, Walkout Stairs
- Storm Window, Screened
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Patio, Porch, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 100.00 x 100.00
- Body of Water
- Atlantic Ocean
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Outside Shower, Landscaped. Landscaping, Subdivision Possible.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price