Unobstructed Atlantic Ocean views will greet you daily from this updated 2 bedroom/2 full bath property located in the oceanfront building of One Virginia Avenue, overlooking the Rehoboth Beach boardwalk and the open space of the Village Improvement Association. Completely renovated in 2017, the home boasts spectacularly updated white kitchen cabinetry, quartz countertop/breakfast bar, stainless and energy efficient appliances, luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout, two bedrooms each with queen beds, two updated baths (one ensuite) with ocean blue listello tile in shower with glass doors and the other with a deep, soaking bathtub. New windows and electric as well. Tropical and nautical colors with high-end furnishings and dÃ©cor, including a queen sleep sofa. Sold with solid rental bookings beginning 3/29 and ending 9/24 at this time totaling $35,310 (with much more expected) and completely furnished and accessorized. Sellers have already paid the assessment for a new pool, which will be complete by this summer. Conveniently close to dining, shopping and all the entertainment downtown Rehoboth Beach has to offer. One Virginia offers covered and secured parking, an updated lobby area, a pool with shower and sun deck, a library, coin laundry, bike racks and assigned storage for all of your beach gear.
Condo, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
884 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Body of Water
- Atlantic Ocean
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Exterior Lighting, Outside Shower, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Library, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Laundry Facilities, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Common Grounds
- Security Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price